Women's Residential Program
Specializing in the unique needs of women, Willamette Family offers a gender-specific, trauma informed treatment program providing for a safe, sensitive and therapeutic environment.
This “women oriented” focus is designed to facilitate hope and healing and offers women the opportunity to achieve sustainable recovery from substance abuse.
A multidisciplinary team of expert clinical staff provides for individualized treatment planning to suit the needs of each client and family. The Women’s Program consists of a structured environment with personalized care offered by caring and compassionate professionals.
- Emphasis on women’s issues including trauma and victimization, life skills, parenting classes, family issues, health and nutrition concerns, relapse prevention, grief and loss, guilt and shame, and building a recovery support network
- On-site licensed, therapeutic child development center
- Infectious disease testing and counseling
- Pre-natal and post-natal care
- Family planning
- Access to a wide variety of community resources
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Mental health screening, evaluation and therapy
Women's Residential Programs: (541) 343-2993
For women with children, specialized services are available. Please click the following link.