Walk-Ins Welcome, Same Day Appointment May Be Available
Willamette Family’s Health Clinic provides easily accessible, compassionate, dependable, and high quality medical services. We use integrated care to ensure the highest success for recovery and provide the client with a trusting partnership between our health care and behavioral health team. Our treatment philosophy is committed to providing holistic services to the client and their family.
How Can Willamette Family Help?
We are dedicated to helping you improve your life and the lives of your family, by helping you access clinically sound, cost-effective services.
- Primary care
- Acute care
- Disease prevention
- Individual health plan
- Tobacco cessation
- Well-woman care
- Coordinated care
- Peer Support
- Behavior Health services
- Bilingual Services available in Spanish
Why Choose the Willamette Family Health Clinic?
- Rapid access to professional health care
- Individualized care that meets the needs, goals and values of the client
- Respect for all individuals without judgments based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation
- Case management
- Copies of your care plan provided for further use.
- Help accessing other services provided by Willamette Family or in the community
Senior Program Manager: Colleen Smith CADCII
Primary Care Provider: Jin Park, MS, FNP-BC
Medical Assistant: Diane Ravey
Care Coordinator: Janet Bott BA
Receptionist: Tanner Hatch
How do I access services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
Hours: Monday through Thursday @ 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Tel. # (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401