Rapid Access Center
Same day treatment
The Rapid Access Center (RAC) is your first step to recovery. On-site care providers will evaluate and recommend a number of same day treatment services including: substance abuse and mental health treatment, primary health care, and childhood mental health admission services. Our on-site medical clinic is available to provide immediate assistance, if medical attention is required. We’ll also help you access continued care at one of our many other facilities located through Eugene, Springfield and Cottage Grove.
What kind of services are available through the Rapid Access Center?
We offer an array of services to meet your needs including:
- Outpatient and DUII
- Primary medical care
- Mental health counseling
- Family services
- Recovery support
Why should I choose Willamette Family's Rapid Access Center?
- Same day services that allow for immediate access to treatment
- A variety of services and locations to accommodate individual needs
- Affordable help. Willamette Family has several different funding sources that make services available for nearly everyone
- An on-site medical clinic offering immediate medical attention if needed
What can I expect?
- Crisis counseling
- Screening and assessment services
- Peer support
- Case management
- Easy access to primary medical care and mentalhealth services
- Housing assistance
- Access to a vast network of community resources
How do I access services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401