Residential Parenting Program
Intensive residential treatment is available through the Parenting Program for substance abusing women who are pregnant or wish to enter treatment with their dependent children under the age of 6 years. These services preserve the family, encourage mother-child bonding and attachment, and provide a safe, nurturing environment for family healing. The program is gender specific, culturally appropriate, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of parenting women.
A multidisciplinary team of expert clinical staff provides individualized treatment planning to suit the needs of each client and family. The residential Parenting Program offers a structured environment with personalized care provided by caring, compassionate professionals.
- Emphasis on women’s issues including trauma and victimization, life skills, parenting classes, family issues, health and nutrition concerns, relapse prevention, grief and loss, guilt and shame, and building a recovery support network
- On-site licensed, therapeutic child development center
- Infectious disease testing and counseling
- Pre-natal and post-natal care
- Family planning
- Access to a wide variety of community resources
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Mental health screening, evaluation and therapy
Contact Information:Women with Children Residential Program: (541) 343-2993