What is Men's Residential Services
COVID-19 PROGRAM UPDATE:
The Men’s and Women's Residential Treatment Programs are screening potential new clients who will be tested for COVID-19 to make sure new admits are not introducing the Coronavirus to others in treatment or to the staff providing treatment. Please call the Rapid Access Center at 541-762-4306 Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00 if you are seeking treatment.
Willamette Family’s Men’s Residential Program provides comprehensive services for men who need a 24-hour therapeutic environment. This highly structured program is specifically designed for individuals to achieve maximum awareness of substance use disorder and how it has affected key areas of their lives and the lives of others. Lengths of stay are individualized and average 90 days. Counseling staff are dedicated to providing services that consistently demonstrate long-term, tangible results.
Benefits of Men's Residential Services:
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Peer Support Services – not onsite
- Individual treatment plan
- Embedded mental health treatment – not currently onsite
- Access to Primary Care Clinic as appropriate
- Assistance transitioning into the next level of recovery
- Willamette Family's Health Clinic currently provides psychiatric and medication management for our Residential clients.
How long will I be there?
We believe in INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENT. No two people are the same, so no two treatment plans are the same. Your length of stay is determined by continuous collaborative assessment your treatment plan, and the goals and objectives you will set with your counselor.
How can Willamette Family help?
We are dedicated to helping you improve your life, and the lives of your family, by helping you access clinically sound, cost-effective services.
Evidence based therapies:
- Motivational Incentives: Provides rewards or privileges for remaining substance free and participating in counseling sessions
- Motivational Interviewing: Uses strategies to encourage rapid and self-driven behavior change, and improved confidence
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Seeks to help an individual recognize, avoid, and cope with the situations in which they are most likely to use substances
How do I access Men's Residential Services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401